"In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful"

Sunday, May 2, 2010

The Twentieth Day

Several weeks before I entered as an intern, The Team has floated a tender on PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) which includes safety shoes, helmet, gloves, and safety vests and quite a number of companies showed their interest. Today, they held a meeting to choose which one of the participating companies will be given the tender and I was fortunate to be there to observe the meeting.

The Team compared the items offered by the companies with the specifications and requirements stated in the tender. From there, the companies are shortlisted and will be brought to the higher-ups for further actions. The summary? With the current specifications, no companies are able to provide a size 13 safety shoes, as one of The Team is a proud wearer of that size. I bet you never knew anyone with that shoe size, hoho.

After the afternoon prayer, I went for another cable testing in Cyberjaya. The PE (Pencawang Elektrik), where the cable is going to be tested is located just across S*kolah S*ri P*teri but unfortunately, the students suddenly went missing, heh. Things went as usual, lots of waiting involved but I am starting to get the hang of it. Waiting is part of the job.


The Visit #3


Flagship Village is like the coolest village name among the villages that I knew. Agreed? Anyway, today's entry marked the end of the first month of my internship. 2 months to go and yet I still haven't learned much from them. Ich muss richtig Gas geben..

No comments:

Post a Comment