"In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful"

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

The Twenty-Second Day

After about 5 weeks without academic lectures, I got to hear them again today in the CBM Cable Course that is held in ILSAS, which is located close to my university. The course is actually for TNB engineers and executives all around the country that involves in cable maintenance.

Several slots in the course are handled by members of The Team and due to that, I felt less awkward being around those engineers. Also, my good buddy from highschool happened to be one of the participants, which makes this even cooler. Special thanks to The Colleague for taking the initiative to join the course, now I'm not stucked with my regular activities, heh.

The course is about underground cable, the cable construction, types of failure, cable testing method, and many more. Most of the participants are those that you would call pakcik, but they are really proactive, asking good questions and giving opinions based on their past experience, and this makes the class exciting. After the lunch break, we got to see how the test equipments are used and got to try them ourselves. The course give me more understandings on what I have learned in the past few weeks.


The notice on the class door


Participants watching a test being done


I will write about the cable tests when there is nothing else for me to write about, heh. In the evening, I went back to TNBR and got to play ping-pong with the technicians. You got sayur'd. Well, I haven't played for a long time. You will get sayur'd either way. Grrr.. give me a week or two and we will see, hopefully. >_>

No comments:

Post a Comment