"In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful"

Friday, April 9, 2010

The Fifth Day

5S. In other words, time for gotong-royong! That is what I did for the whole day today, helping the staffs to improve the condition of their workplace. That includes labeling, making lines on the floor, arranging items, throwing out things and filling up the walls with posters. The auditing people will be coming next Tuesday and since they didn't do really well in the last inspection, they are really working hard to make up for that. It was great to do non technical things once in a while. Besides, I got to know more about the staffs there. Improvements worth mentioning:


The files section. I wish I have the "before" version to compare..


Cables exhibition. Arrangements done by yours truly


Actually, the day hasn't ended yet. I'm going to follow the technicians to KL tonight to check the cables there and and this will last until dawn. I'm not sure if I will be able to stay awake so ugh, be right back, caffeine hunting..

No comments:

Post a Comment