"In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful"

Thursday, April 8, 2010

The Fourth Day

This is the view of TNBR from my usual parking spot. This view motivates me to work hard every morning and to come again on the next day. Yes, don't laugh. Today, the very cozy meeting room has been hijacked by someone known as The Mentor so I had to settle myself on the sofa in the waiting area. The Mentor comes once a week to provide mentoring to those who are in needs. Who wouldn't want to meet him, right? He told me to use this 3 months wisely and make use of the gained knowledge in my future studies and career. Thank you The Mentor. No picture of him, sorry.

A while after that, I attended a meeting led by Mr Bob, the technical expert discussing on whether to buy this cable measuring equipments from a company that sent 2 representatives there. Honestly, I have no idea what they were talking about but I can conclude that if the price of the equipments is cheap, TNB would gladly buy them. Again, no picture.

Then I attended another meeting that discussed on a new research project that is going to be presented to the big guns next week. It is about cables, of course. The project is expected to be completed in 3 years and is going to cost millions! I never knew research projects can be this scary. The Colleague will be directly involved with this project, good luck!

Other than that, the time is spent by reading The Manual. It's more like browsing now, heh. Wait! What? There is only 1 picture! Ugh okay, I'll just put a picture that I took yesterday.

That is one of the technicians there, doing a torque test on a cable connector. He is so agile, hence the blurry image, hoho. Okay now, go away. Nooooooooooooo!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment