"In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful"

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

The Seventh Day

Seventh is such a cool word. Try repeating it many times. Seventh, seventh, seventh, seventh. Loudly this time! Seventh, seventh, seventh, seventh. It is so beautiful that it sounds like music to my ears. Dude, you're crazy. Excuse me, did anyoneone say something? Grrr... Oh well, let's proceed.

Finally, the 5S inspection day! The auditors were saying positive words for the big improvements that they made to the lab and I think they are going to get great marks this time. The results will be announced in the next morning assembly. Let's hope for the best! go go cable group! The 5S corner:


Also today, a group of people from Kenya paid a visit to the place or the cable lab, which will be called The Lab from now on. The Boss is explaining to them about the projects there and the cable samples on the table. They barely looked at my direction so I only managed to get this kind of picture.


What did I do? I helped one of the technical assistant to do a powerpoint report on the PD and IR tests that the cable group did last week in the KL area, refer to The Visit #1 for more information. The data obtained from the tests is processed by using this special software and this makes the life of the cable people much easier. This report is very important to the client, TNBD which will determine that which cables need to be replaced immediately, need to be rechecked in the near future, or do not require any major concern. It seems like I keep changing places everyday. My workstation for today:


Tomorrow? who knows. Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment