"In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful"

Saturday, April 17, 2010

The Tenth Day

The tenth day. A new entry with just an hour gap? Well, I'd feel bad if I didn't do an update for all the days that I came to work. The day is Friday, and Friday seems to end sooner than any other workdays, heh. So what? Give me a break. I'm out of ideas, and pictures as well. Wait, there's still one:

The Very Cosy Meeting Room

This is where the cable team have their meetings and discussions. The meetings are usually small, you can tell from the number of chairs there.

Hmmm. Nothing much happened on this day, other than helping the team with their research data and going around The Lab looking for things to be looked at. Several staffs just came back from outstation, and several others will be outstation-ed next week. It is a common thing in The Lab. There's always people that went outstation, which also means that there's always unoccupied seats for me, yay! A picture to end this post:


TNBD and TNBR working together



No comments:

Post a Comment