"In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful"

Monday, April 5, 2010

The First Day

This post is very sudden and I will make a proper introduction of this blog later, hopefully. Today was my first day in TNBR. There are 2 other trainees from UNITEN, Ms Faten and Mr Shah. 1 is assigned to the transmission department and 1 to the distribution department, myself included. The supervisor is Dr Basri, whose research field is on cables and that is what I will be doing in the next 3 months.



As you can see above, I was placed in the High Voltage Diagnostic Laboratory. It is a big room consisting of several rooms for researchers, an area of cubicles, and several cable testing rooms. I learned quite a few, lot of things actually about conductors, insulators, and how the informations measured from cables can help us in determining the problem of the cable. Wait what? cables?
Add Image


Those are cables. A variation of cables that is used or being used in our country. I will tell you about the cables in later posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment